Downloadables not available in KEE tutorial

Dear squirro team,

I tried to repeat some trainings in the squirro Engineer Course, more specifically in the KEE chapter. For the practice part, I am required to download 2 files (see attached picture). Unfortunately, they seem to be missing, as I wasn’t able to download them in Firefox or Chrome.

Is there a different possibility to get the required files?

Best Regards
Maximilian

1 Like

Hi Maximilian,

Great to see that you have been making use of our new material and are exploring KEE. Whilst we look into this particular issue, you can access the same downloads that are required for the tutorial using this link here: KEE Studio Plugin Tutorial — Squirro Developer Documentation 3.2.0 documentation. I have tested it myself and it seems to work. :ok_hand:

If you have any issues with this link, please let us know. In the meantime, we will continue to see why the other link is not working.

Best,
The Squirro Academy :rocket:

2 Likes

Hi Maximilian,

I just wanted to update you and say that we have addressed this issue in the tutorial now. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. :dizzy:

Best,
The Squirro Academy

2 Likes

Hi Squirro Team,

I have an issue that is related to this topic. During the data loading session in the squirro Engineer Course the link for the PDF data is not working:

It was not a big problem for me since I just created a zip by myself, but I wanted to let you know in case someone else runs into this.

Best regards,
Vinzenz

1 Like

Hi @Vinzenz :wave:

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for flagging this. A great workaround is to click on the link and download it as a Zip file to use, that works well. I shall take a look at the link.

Best wishes,
The Squirro Academy