Error installing squiro toolbox

I have run the following command ‘pip install squirro.toolbox-3.7.6-py3-none-any.whl’ and am getting the following error:

I have installed python 3.10 and python_Levenshtein-0.12.2-cp310-cp310-win_amd64.whl

Welcome Filsan! Our developers will get back to you soon with a solution! :star_struck:

Hi Filsan, thanks for your question. Could you please copy/paste the full trace here so i can have a look and be able to help you?

Hi abdul,

thanks for offering to help. I can only upload images and the stack trace is quite long and also too long to copy and paste. How else should i go about sharing it.

Could you export the stack trace into a file and then upload that instead? It is difficult to understand the issue without seeing the full tace.

not all but perhaps the useful bit

Thanks Filsan, i checked internally in the meantime and it seems like python3.10 is not yet fully supported. Is there a special reason for you to go with 3.10 or can you use 3.8 instead?

1 Like

i see, this page explains that there are no installers available for 3.8 if i am interpreting it properly Python Release Python 3.8.16 | Python.org

I am not windows users but i believe you can download 3.8 from here Python Release Python 3.8.10 | Python.org