The latest Squirro Release 3.6.1 is now generally available on our mirror. In order to upgrade your existing Squirro installation or install a new version of Squirro, please head over to the Getting Squirro page for relevant instructions. The latest SquirroClient is also now available as usual on our PyPi mirror.
- New mode to Reset widget - List display. Supports usage in accordion layers.
- Support rerun for staged pipeline workflows
- React tabs widget now also supports legacy icon identifiers (materialize css)
- Communities widget: Make entire card clickable.
- [Search] Pass the result from the /parse endpoint to the item collection requests.
- [Search] Introduced Search Scoring Profiles: Allow to rank on additional (optional) signals to customise document relevancy scoring. Applicable in a general manner (project-scope) or on a per group/user scope.
- Associate Scoring Roles with Squirro Groups, or 3rd Party User Metadata (coming from SSO provider)
- QueryProfile: Personalised document relevancy scoring by allowing to match on user-metadata. This is done by templating user-information in the configured Query Relevancy Scoring Profile
- For the document level feedback, adds a view of the document under the feedback and an icon to scroll to it
- [Search] Similar Searches widget is customizable and documented in storybook
- [Search] All the typeahead suggestions are now visible without scroll, as long as there is space to display them.
- [Pipeline Editor] The available pipeline steps in each section of the Pipeline Editor are sorted by name.
- Add helper text for “Show icons” property in Tabs widget
- Added “Create Facet” to the pipeline config for ML steps enrichment
- [AI Studio] Apply configured project query-templates to enforce all ACL’s on the GroundTruth Label View
- Expose CommunityType to custom property pages (Properties.CommunityType)
- Improvment of libNLP base and tokenizer documementation
- Remove unwanted scroll and bottom padding from Communities Widget in horizontal mode.
- [Pipeline Editor]: only show facet config option for published models on document level
- [Widget API] Items factory does not respect customParameters object
- Remove undesired bottom margin from dashboards.
- migration script to delete duplicate facets and modify unique keys
- Items widget is not showing labels if layer is hidden.
- Fixed a bug with error message showing when changing candidate sets in non admin labeling view.
- fix email and pdf buttons loading homepage instead of download/email client
- We enforce more strictly that facet with duplicate names can not be created.
- Brings back the email alerts for user scoped saved searches. This stopped working when we started defaulting to saved searches being user scoped by default instead of project scoped by default.
- Fix a bug where communities widgets are not displayed when the dashboard is embedded using the SDK.
- forgot to change facets model. Add collation for ‘name’ field
- we want to take case into account in the uniqueness of the facet name
- [Dashboard Edit] Widget grid size not displayed on widget resize in case of React widgets
- Display All icon in React Tabs widget
- When importing a dashboard that contains Community types. When we add all the community types, we create new ids. But inside dashboards community types remain with old ids. Here we update this ids
- Default email templates now reflect the correct year (2022) in the email footer.
- fix highlight mode not matching the old backbone sidepanel selection
- Fixes feedback not fetching new selected label after selection
- Items widget is not respecting default project sorting.
- [Search] Introduce a new app step in the ML workflows and use it in the Query Processing workflow. It means that custom query processing workflows won’t longer work. If you have a custom query processing workflow, please delete it and clone the default one.
Installation and Upgrade
You will have to resolve at least the following config files when upgrading from Squirro 3.3.0
For new installations, please follow the Setup on Linux instructions.
To upgrade an existing installation, please consult the Upgrades for Squirro 3.5.3 and later guide.